Deposits Management System plus
You bid for projects where you must pay deposit called earnest money deposit (EMD) in specified time and wish that your accounts department does that and reverts in time. Later you are very glad you won the large contract project and as per the terms and conditions of the contract have to pay additional security deposits (ASD / ISD) and also regularly Security Deposits (SD).
Now this contract is successfully executed and completed the project and customer is also very happy.
You would inform your accounts department or project manager to get your all deposits back in time and this is the time accounts department has to go over many years of documents, spreadsheets, bank statements, invoices and terms of the initial tender to look for recovery of all deposits and that to timely to avoid indirect expense by locking of your funds which can be used for other projects.
The trouble starts then!
DMSplus is designed specifically for this pain area of accounts and management / organisations.
With DMSplus you can get this within minutes you can get entire report of the projects and it's related all documents with few clicks of a buttons!
You would think "It looks to good to be true!"
"Simply, not at all."
Please call Kintan for the demo of the system - "Seeing is believing!"
- Multi-company Deposits can be tracked on it.
- Workflow includes Entry of Tenders, Release of Payments like EMD, Payment made, Tender Won / Loose and separate workflow for Win and Loose of tender.
- Documents can be attached for each status and workflow stage e.g. documents of tender, payments made, bills, payment received......etc.
- Tracking of each individually bills for their payments and security deposit.
- Each EMD, ISD, ASD, SD can be closed.
- Advance intimation of alerts on Due Date for the EMD.
- Reports available for all pending recovery of deposits, bank guarantees, success ratio of tender won Vs loose etc.
- Continuous improvement in the system functionalities and features, and also continuously adopting new requirements of the clients.
- Very intuitive and easy to learn and use. Can be implemented in less than a day.